[imp] directly to inbox after logging in

Sheeri Kritzer sheeri.kritzer@tufts.edu
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 14:03:08 -0400

I believe if you set your default path to <whatever>/horde/imp instead of <whatever>/horde, in the horde and imp config files, this problem will clear up.  We had the same issue.  (you may need to set it as the DocumentRoot in apache, too.)

-Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
University Systems Group
Tufts University