[imp] Clean install: only "white" pages!

Jamyn jshanley@wiretapped.us
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 13:58:01 -0500

I dont think you mentioned your browser type/version anywhere in your
email.. that's probably a critical piece of information..

Horde/IMP css seems to display fine in IE 5.5 and 6.x on Windows (I dont
have any earlier versions to test with).  Netscape 4.79 on Windows gives
me the white backgrounds.  The current version of Konqueror on Unix works
fine.  I haven't tried Opera yet.

- J