[imp] Clean install: only "white" pages!

bas@brijn.nu bas@brijn.nu
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 18:43:54 +0200

Hello,

I just made a clean install of the latest Horde and IMP.. Modified all the
things described in the docs. It's all working fine, one strange thing (and
very annoying). All the pages are just white with black letters. I installed
one of the themes: no change.

If I open the CSS linked in the source it's delivered OK and I see lot's of
entries that seem to make sense. Also, when I'm in the mailbox there are some
colored items (the description of Read/Unread etc) at the bottom.

Has anyone seen this before?

I'm running latest Apache/PHP/Mysql and Courier-MAP

Bas