[imp] Clean install: only "white" pages!

Sat, 5 Oct 2002 14:09:26 -0500

Quoting bas@brijn.nu:

> Citeren Tim Gorter <email@teletechnics.com>:
>
> > Most likely cause... (or at least this is when it happens to me.
> > there is a mistake in one of your config file, probably forgot a } or ; or
> > similar.
>
> Hmmm, i'll do a clean install again. But i'm fairly sure I got the same even
> before changing anything :-) But i'll try again

If you have a standalone php command on your system, you can check the
config files for syntax errors with "php -l filename" to see if there
are any problems...  Most helpful!

> As for the other respons: Browser IE 6 and Opera that both show nice colors
> for an older IMP install on one of my other servers.

If the browser works on one and not the other, then it is surely not the
browser, and must be the server or installation.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!