[imp] Buttons squashed in Reply

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 15:19:47 +1300

Hi Everyone,
   Here's a bit of an oddity. I'm running RH7.3 with Mozilla (Build 2002051319)
and whenever I reply to a message the following three buttons are squashed so
that the text within them is completely unreadable. These are the buttons in
between the email body and the Message Composition Options.
"Send Message", "Save Draft", "Cancel Message".
This only happens on replies and not compose or forward. Has anyone else seen
this behavior. I'm running all modules from CVS and they are updated weekly.

Cheers,
Harry

--
Harry Hoffman