[imp] Fwd: Attachment Problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon Oct 7 13:06:28 PDT 2002

----- Forwarded message from c.green@mailbox.uq.edu.au -----
    Date: Mon,  7 Oct 2002 16:26:03 +1000
    From: Cameron Green <c.green@mailbox.uq.edu.au>
 Subject: Attachment Problem
      To: chuck@horde.org

Further to my previous email, here is the IMP 2.x fix as well, just in case you
think it worthwhile to pop in as an addition to a future security release.

diff -c -r1.1 -r1.2
*** horde/imp/view.php3 2001/10/16 01:58:07     1.1
--- horde/imp/view.php3 2002/10/07 06:20:46     1.2
***************
*** 3,10 ****

    File: view.php3
    $Author: xxcgreen $
!   $Revision: 1.1 $
!   $Date: 2001/10/16 01:58:07 $

    IMP: Copyright 1998, 1999, 2000 Charles J. Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

--- 3,10 ----

    File: view.php3
    $Author: xxcgreen $
!   $Revision: 1.2 $
!   $Date: 2002/10/07 06:20:46 $

    IMP: Copyright 1998, 1999, 2000 Charles J. Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

***************
*** 67,72 ****
--- 67,74 ----

   case DOWNLOAD_ATTACH:
         header("Content-Type:
application/x-unknown-$mime->TYPE-$mime->SUBTYPE");    /* This shoul
d force a save file dialog...  */
+        header("Pragma: ;");
+        header("Content-Cache: ;");
       if ($this_client->broken_disposition) {
           header('Content-Disposition: filename=' .
decode_mime_string($mime->name));
       } else {
***************
*** 84,89 ****
--- 86,93 ----
         }

         header("Content-Type: $mime->TYPE/$mime->SUBTYPE");
+        header("Pragma: ;");
+        header("Content-Cache: ;");
       header('Content-Disposition: inline; filename=' .
decode_mime_string($mime->name));
         break;

--
Cameron Green

ph: 3365 4012
mb: 0414 972 726

"We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the
huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have
been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken
from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms - to choose one's attitude
in any given set of circumstances - to choose one's own way." -Victor Frankl

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."