[imp] apache segfault problem

Rong-en Fan rafan@infor.org
Tue Oct 8 14:18:31 PDT 2002

Hi all,
    We experience a wired segfault of apache with imp. Almost everyone
can successfully login and use, however one of our user recently
get "Document has no data" (httpd-error.log says segfault) just after he
enter his username/password and press the "Login" button. We doubt it
is caused by his password's length (about 10), because others with
<= 8 chars password can successfuly login w/o any problem. But I
don't find any password length related code in imp or horde's source
or mailing lists. Would anyone give me some hint to solve this wired
problem?

Thanks :-)

We are using:
  apache-1.3.27 + modssl-2.8.11
  php-4.2.3 with pcre patch on this mailing
  horde 2.1 / imp 3.1

Best regards,
rafan.