[imp] apache segfault problem

Amith Varghese amith@xalan.com
Tue Oct 8 14:37:53 PDT 2002

Best way to figure out what is causing the problem is to do the following:

gdb <location of your httpd binary>

Then at the GDB prompt type:

run -DSSL -X -f <location of your httpd.conf file>

Then try to reproduce the segfault by using the browser.  If you succeed in
getting it to segfault, you can type "bt" to get a backtrace.  Its most likely a
 PHP problem so you should search the PHP bug database for your stuff that is in
your backtrace and if you can't find anything then post a new bug.

Amith