[imp] Moving everything to LDAP and integrating with client software

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Tue Oct 8 22:25:38 PDT 2002

Hi All,
   Now that we have IMP and other modules running here at the Uni. I've been
asked to make all of the information stored on imp available to client programs
(ie-> Outlook, Netscape, Simeon, etc.). My initial inclination is to move
personal address books to LDAP like our global address book. Is anyone else
doing this? Are they using the Horde LDAP schema, or another? What about things
like calendar info, bookmarks, tasks, and the like?
   While importing/exporting is currently available it's not really viewed as an
option here because of the amount of user intervention needed.

Thanks,
Harry

--
Harry Hoffman