[imp] LDAP

eculp at encontacto.net eculp@encontacto.net
Wed Oct 9 15:11:50 PDT 2002

Quoting Mark Lucas <mark@mlucas.net>:

 | Can anyone point me to a simple tutorial on how to use LDAP with Turba for
 | my
 | local addresses?

I personally think that Adam Williams' presentation is an awesome source of
information about ldap and has a section on turba.

ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf

Don't let the magnitude of Adam's presentation scare you away, BTW:-)
When you have specific questions, ask on the list.  the turba list
would probably be better than the imp list.  I think there are many
of us using ldap for authentication/preferences/turba.

Good luck,

ed