[imp] Upgrading Horde/Imp

Sloot Slootsky@SpamCop.Net
Wed Oct 9 16:40:00 PDT 2002

Is there a simple way to find out what needs to be updated manually when
upgrading Horde/imp ?

I got the latest CVS Head, and am now getting errors such as:
Notice: Undefined index: status in /4gig/www/webmail/horde/lib/Registry.php on
line 144
Warning: Illegal offset type in /4gig/www/webmail/horde/lib/Registry.php on
line 197
Notice: Object to string conversion in /4gig/www/webmail/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php
on line 748
Parse error: parse error
in /4gig/www/webmail/horde/imp/templates/mailbox/actions.inc on line 60

And other things not displaying properly.

I am assuming that these are related to config files (conf.php horde.php etc)
needing updating, but is there an easy way to migrate my currently configured
configure scripts?

--
Sloot
Slootsky@SpamCop.Net