[imp] Upgrading Horde/Imp

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Wed Oct 9 16:48:12 PDT 2002

Quoting Sloot <Slootsky@SpamCop.Net>:

> Is there a simple way to find out what needs to be updated manually when
> upgrading Horde/imp ?

Look in the docs folder for horde and the rest of the installed apps.

> I got the latest CVS Head, and am now getting errors such as:
>
> And other things not displaying properly.

You have some updating to do

> I am assuming that these are related to config files (conf.php horde.php etc)
>
> needing updating, but is there an easy way to migrate my currently configured
>
> configure scripts?

Open up /horde/test.php in your browser first(make sure everything is ok).
Then you need to update the databases.  I would start over on the config files,
they created via the admin web interface.
Nate