[imp] Attachement problem - help

Darci Antônio Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Fri Oct 18 19:08:56 PDT 2002

I am using Imp 3.1, PHP 4.2.2, cyrus-imapd-2.0.16_2, postfix-20020107 in a
FreeBSD  4.5.
The IMP is working great !! Thanks to everybody !

But I have little problem ... When I try to attach a file bigger than 5M, 9M for
instance, it gives the error message below:

"There was an error sending your message: sendmail returned error code 69"

My php.ini is configured as

file_uploads = On
upload_tmp_dir = /tmpupload_max_filesize = 12M
memory_limit = 10M

and horde/conf/horde.php I have $conf['tmpdir'] = '/tmp';

So, I thought it should work for attached files till 12M ! Were I am doing the
mistake ?

Thanks in advance

Darci Tartari
http://www.portoriogrande.com.br