[imp] imp_prefs table and help language

dimitra deka dimi at ucnet.uoc.gr
Mon Oct 14 09:22:47 PDT 2002

Hi,
I have installed imp3.1 and although that it works in my language
(greek), I have a problem with help. Help doesn't work in greek
language! The first time I installed imp I could see help in greek
language, now I can use imp in greek language, but not help? Why is
that?
And another question. I've installed turba, kronolith also and I've
created the tables in mysql, but there is no script for the imp_prefs
table! Where is that script, or there is no such a script? And if it
is so, how can I create the imp_prefs table while I don't which are
the fields?

Could anyone help me? I must give this application in production!!
Thanks
dimi