[imp] language problem again

Steve Stavropoulos steve at math.upatras.gr
Mon Oct 14 11:28:57 PDT 2002

On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

> dimi at ucnet.uoc.gr wrote:
>
> >I am having problem with language selection. I have installed imp3.1 and
> >horde2.1, although the greek language is supported it doesn't change!
> >
> Add an entry for Greek in config/lang.php. It was accidently missed in
> the last release.

 The Greek translation especially in IMP 3.1 is a MESS. It has become at
least obsolete (if I take for granted that sometime was good...) and
shouldn't be enabled by default. The overall quality is low and in many
circumstances makes IMP completely unusable.
 I have started the update/fixing of the greek translation and soon it
will be completed. I am now at 33%.