[imp] Customizing imp

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 18 15:44:17 PDT 2002

Quoting IT Support Evtheol Fak <support at ev-theol.uni-bonn.de>:

> Hi all,
>
> is it possible to change the imp login page?

Yes.

> Under the line "Welcome to Horde" i would like add
> a logo of our university and add some information how to
> use the webmail client. which file do i have to edit?

To add content, I recommend you use the motd.php file that is provided
for this purpose.  Depending on your authentication method, it would be
either horde/config/motd.php or horde/imp/config/motd.php.  This will
add content right after the login form (username/password/etc).

If you want to place the graphic/text where you say, then that would require
changes to the code, as the motd is displayed below the login form, not
above it.  If so, you can either edit horde/imp/templates/login/login.inc
or horde/imp/login.php.  You could either change login.inc to include your
needed graphic and content, or you could change login.php to include motd.php
at a different point, and make your changes in motd.php as normal.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!