[imp] secure custom login

Pedro Leitao lists@leitao.com
Tue Oct 22 17:55:56 2002

I'm sorry. Yes, another custom login question :)
Right now I'm using apache-ssl to serve up horde/imp on
a secure server. I provide a link to users so they can get
to the secure page instead of having them type https://blahblahblah.
However, I want to provide a login box on a non-secure http page.
How can I do this by still using the secure server? How can I pass
login strings to the secure server? Right now I'm trying something
like:
<form action="https://mail.mysdomain.org/horde/imp/redirect.php" method="post">
<input name="button" type="submit" value="Log in" />

But I get this message along with another login prompt:
Your Mail session has expired. Please login again.

Should I use secure imap along with this idea? I guess I should be using secure
imap anyway.

Thanks in advance...
-Pedro

Horde 2.1