[imp] Apache SSL and Horde/IMP

Theresa M Peter theresa@email.uc.edu
Tue Oct 22 19:33:55 2002

All-

I am in kind of a bind right now. How do I configure horde to use apache
without SSL support? Currently, we are using apache with SSL and
unfortunately we were hit with the Slapper worm, since we were using
openssl-0.9.6b-8 which is vulnerable.

Instead of rebuilding from scratch I was just hoping to shut down the 443
port which shuts down the vulnerability until I can rebuild from scratch
over a weekend. Unfortunately, anytime I do this instead of getting an HTML
page I get the PHP code showing up on screen.

Anyone have any ideas?

Theresa

"Education is not filling a bucket, but lighting a fire."
--William Yeats

Theresa M Peter
Applications Analyst
University of Cincinnati