[imp] Last Login not displaying...

Tim Meader tmeader@cne-odin.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 23 19:16:48 2002

Hello all, I was wondering if you could offer any help. I've had IMP
running for about 4 months now in a limited user capacity here on center.
In that time, the setting for Last Login displaying above the Inbox always
seemed to work fine. Just yesterday we opened this system up center wide,
and now the default of showing Last Login doesn't appear to be having any
effect.

All previous accounts that were created 2-4 months ago, it's still working
fine, but all the new ones aren't showing Last Login when you sign in. this
is the Last Login block from my prefs.php file:

// last login time of user
// a value of 0 = no, 1 = yes
$_prefs['last_login'] = array(
     'value' => 1,
     'locked' => true,
     'shared' => false,
     'type' => 'implicit'
);

any ideas?

System:

Redhat 7.3
PHP 4.2.3
Apache 1.3.27
Openssl 0.9.6g
Horde 2.1
Imp 3.1

Thanks in advance.

---
Tim Meader
ACS Government Services, Inc. - (301) 286-8013
tmeader@cne-odin.gsfc.nasa.gov