[imp] Fwd: backup question

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun Nov 3 18:13:49 PST 2002

----- Forwarded message from almurshed@c4arab.com -----
    Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 23:25:43 -0500 (EST)
    From: almurshed@c4arab.com
 Subject: backup question
      To: consulting@horde.org

dear sir,
well i didn't find the appropriate mailing group to mail them, so i think
that
you will forward this email to the appropriate people.

my question is, how to back up the email system database?? i have a server
with
IMP2.2.7 installed and everything is great, and i would like to have a
backup
of the files .. attachements .. emails .. users .. passwords .. all these
stuff
so i can restore them whenever i need to.

i would like if you kindly point the way for me and ofcourse the way to
restore
also.
is it enough to copy the webmail folder with all its subfolders as a backup
and
replacing it when restoring?

i look forward to hearing from you.
best regards,
Murshed

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."