[imp] trouble sending mail

Travis tgarriso@mchsi.com
Mon Nov 4 03:04:07 2002

Ok, Sending mail works, thanks to Scotts post on May 3, 2002 "[imp]
Problem sending mail $actionID='NO_ACTION'". His solution was "I went
into
templates/compose/compose.inc and changed the form to 'GET' as opposed
'POST' any everything works!!!" Thanks Scott.

-----Original Message-----
From: imp-bounces@lists.horde.org [mailto:imp-bounces@lists.horde.org]
On Behalf Of Travis
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2002 8:39 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] trouble sending mail

I am still having trouble sending mail through imp. I click compose and
the message seems to go. I check the other mail box and all I have is
the sender and the horde signature at the bottom. No subject or body of
the message. I have double checked that file_uploads was on. I am
running imp 3.1 on redhat 8.0, with sendmail, and postgresql. Any help
would be appreciated.