[imp] trouble sending mail

Mon Nov 4 03:42:48 2002

Quoting Travis <tgarriso@mchsi.com>:

> Ok, Sending mail works, thanks to Scotts post on May 3, 2002 "[imp]
> Problem sending mail $actionID='NO_ACTION'". His solution was "I went
> into
> templates/compose/compose.inc and changed the form to 'GET' as opposed
> to 'POST' any everything works!!!" Thanks Scott.

This is not a correct solution.  While it solved your immediate problem,
it will break other IMP functionailty like sending attachments.

This is covered in the list archives before -- you might want to research
further in the archives.

There is some underlying problem with your web server or php installation
that is causing this problem.  Your work-around may be of short term help
but it will probably cause more problems down the road.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!