[imp] Allowing users change their fromaddresses??

Ryan Gallagher ryan@studiesabroad.com
Tue Nov 5 07:01:07 2002

No _Options_ link?

I'm not sure what would prevent that from showing up, unless you don't have
session/user support enabled for some reason.

Normally it would be under Options -> Personal Information.

Crossposting this back to the list so that you can seek more help there.

--Ryan

--
Ryan T. Gallagher
ryan@studiesabroad.com