[imp] ASpell with Horde/Imp on BSD

kelly@featureprice.com kelly@featureprice.com
Tue Nov 5 14:22:43 2002

Im using Horde/Imp with Turba, and the calander. My problem is, I cant seem to
get the spell check working properly within it. Ive set the value to "true",
and double checked that aspell is installed and working properly by running a
test aspell -c file.txt and it finds the errors. Im writing this message from
IMP, and tryed the spell check and get
"Spell check complete - No spelling errors"
When ive included some for testing, such as todey, or tadoy which in my
text.txt file i tested from command line found several suggestions.  Any help
would be great..

Thanks!