[imp] Deleting emails with POP

Alberto Martín de los Santos de las Alberto Martín de los Santos de las
Tue Nov 5 15:12:35 2002

	Hello everybody,

	I'm new and my English is very poor, but I'll try to do my best.

	So far IMP is working perfectly well with our POP server, but I'd like
to know two things:

	- Is it possible to stop from deleting emails from the pop server when
using the delete option? For security reasons, it would be very nice if
users do not delete messages from IMP.

	- Is it possible to remove the address book buttom when composing a
message? Since we are not using Turba, it displays an error when pressed.

	Thank you very much in advance.

	Regards from sunny Madrid,

   Alberto Martín de los Santos de las Heras
        SGI Soluciones Globales Internet
   alms@sgi.es                    www.sgi.es
              +34 91 806 16 00