[imp] Deleting emails with POP

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Tue Nov 5 15:33:11 2002

Not sure on the pop deleting--you can probably hack the code a bit and remove
the delete buttons.  What version are you running?  The latest IMP CVS lets you
decide the menu buttons via the web config interface.  The older 3.0/3.1
version requires you edit the /imp/config/conf.php file:
change
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');
//$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');

Post your version number and someone, or myself, may be able to help you remove
the delete buttons.

Quoting Alberto Martín de los Santos de las Heras <alms@sgi.es>:

> 	Hello everybody,
>
> 	I'm new and my English is very poor, but I'll try to do my best.
>
> 	So far IMP is working perfectly well with our POP server, but I'd
like
> to know two things:
>
> 	- Is it possible to stop from deleting emails from the pop server
when
> using the delete option? For security reasons, it would be very nice if
> users do not delete messages from IMP.
>
> 	- Is it possible to remove the address book buttom when composing a
> message? Since we are not using Turba, it displays an error when pressed.
>
> 	Thank you very much in advance.
>
> 	Regards from sunny Madrid,

>    Alberto Martín de los Santos de las Heras
>         SGI Soluciones Globales Internet
>    alms@sgi.es                    www.sgi.es
>               +34 91 806 16 00

Central Nebraska Community Services