[imp] Constant no_action already defined and other messages

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Tue Nov 5 16:14:58 2002

Before you mess with that old version too much, I would upgrade it to IMP 3.1
and horde 2.1--or at least consider the upgrade.
Nate

Quoting jef_e@lazysod.nu:

> Hi,
>
> Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm picking up where
> an ex-admin left off, and am working on upgrading imp. Currently, we are
> trying to get the underlying parts, like apache, php, etc done before
> tackling upgrading imp itself.
>

> But under the new version of PHP, we get the following errors from the
> index page:
>
> Notice: Constant no_action already defined in
> /usr/horde/imp-2.2.6/lib/imp.lib on line 23
>
> Notice: Constant send_message already defined in
> /usr/horde/imp-2.2.6/lib/imp.lib on line 42
>
> Notice: Constant mailto already defined in
> /usr/horde/imp-2.2.6/lib/imp.lib on line 52
>
> I'm guessing, but am not sure, that the newer PHP already defines these
> options. But I'm not sure where to start to resolve the issue. Can these
> be easily undefined in imp.lib, or can these be undefined in the php.ini
> file?
>
> Tha particulars:
>
> Horde: 1.2.6
> IMP: 2.2.6
>
> PHP Version: 4.2.3
> PHP Major Version: 4
> PHP Minor Version: 3
> PHP Version Classification: release
> You are running a supported release of PHP4. Enjoy the ride!
>
> The test page shows everything as successful, and the PHPLIB test works.
>
> Running on Solaris 8, Sparc platform. The old version of php was 4.0.5, new
> is 4.2.3. Apache 1.3.27
>

> Thanks ahead of time!
>
> jef

Central Nebraska Community Services