[imp] Constant no_action already defined and other messages

jef_e@lazysod.nu jef_e@lazysod.nu
Tue Nov 5 16:32:16 2002

It's in the plans, but that part will be the hardest to upgrade - or so I
thought before starting this. ;)

It's mainly that we would like to get the underpinnings to a known point
of stability before tackling the front-end. We have several servers
running apache and php that needed upgrading, and this was just one of
them. Didn't know I'd be in for this much fun!

I just don't have the time to upgrade the whole thing at the moment - and
if this can't be made to work, it may just have to wait.

But any ideas and tips are welcome. Thanks.

jef