[imp] configuration questions

Charles Willmore mecha_borys@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 04:28:43 2002

I have configured imp / php4 / postgresql (tried mysql
as well) and really am stuck.

when I try execute myserver\horde\setup.php3 I get the
message that I am to go to the top level of my
installation and run "sh ./install.sh".  I found the
install.sh file and moved it to my /usr/share/horde
directory.  it ran however when I looked inside the
install.sh file it referenced a config directory that
was not there.  OK, I download a tar.gz (I use debian
and so apt-getted the installation to begin with) and
copied the imp/config directory over.

Still no go.  Am at a very big loss here.

Any help / advice is appreciated.

=====
--
Apathy is ...