[imp] imap problem

dimitra deka dimi@ucnet.uoc.gr
Wed Nov 6 10:59:55 2002

because i get no answer, I am sending this again, just in case!

Hi all,
i have a problem with imap. I am using two servers, one server is
using courier-imap and the other server is using and other imap/ssl.
The problem is that the server with imap-ssl for some users can't load
their mails!
I checked the log file and I found that the user is authenticated, but
still cannot see his/her mails!! The server doesn't reply!
other users are authenticated, and see their inbox!

Does anyone has an idea? What this might be??

This is very important because I want to use an other mailers too!! If
I have this problem I can't do it!!

Thank you in advance!!
dimi