[imp] Authentication

Mark mark_weinstock@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 14:35:21 2002

My apologies in advance. I know that authentication has been clubbed
to death in the archives, but I can't seem to figure out my problem.
I'm tryiung to set up Imp, but I can't log in to either Imp or Horde.
I have Horde set up to use Imp to authenticate users. I assume that
means that the lines
$conf['auth']['driver'] = '';
$conf['auth']['params'] = array();
in horde.php should be left as they are (or should they be commented
out?)

I have logging turned on in horde.php (DEBUG) but nothing is being
logged. I feel like i'm missing something obvious. I don't even know
what to post to show if I have things set up right.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

System is:
WinNT 4.0Sp6a
Apache 2.40