[imp] Authentication

Ronnie Garcia r.garcia@netia.net
Wed Nov 6 14:44:44 2002

At 06:35 06/11/2002 -0800, Mark wrote:
>My apologies in advance. I know that authentication has been clubbed
>to death in the archives, but I can't seem to figure out my problem.
>I'm tryiung to set up Imp, but I can't log in to either Imp or Horde.
>I have Horde set up to use Imp to authenticate users. I assume that
>means that the lines
>$conf['auth']['driver'] = '';
>$conf['auth']['params'] = array();
>in horde.php should be left as they are (or should they be commented
>out?)

No. It has to be "application".
 From horde/config/conf.php :

"
// If you want to use IMP with Horde and don't want to let the users
// login twice (once for Horde and once for IMP) you can setup Horde
// to let IMP do the authentication stuff. Set the auth driver to
// 'application', and add IMP as the driver's parameters:
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';
"

Rgds,
Ronnie.

--
BOFH excuse # 221
The mainframe needs to rest.  It's getting old, you know.