[imp] IMP Weirdness

RuneImp rune@imptech.net
Thu Nov 7 02:48:12 2002

Hello all. Just joined the list yesterday. I've been developing
PHP apps for a little while now and had been developing my own
WebMail app but decided I didn't have time to finish the
project and installed Horde 2.1 and IMP 3.1. Here is my
situation though...

After I login the initial webmail page does not display unless
I hit the refresh button on the browser.

When I click Options I get a File Download prompt for prefs.php.
If I download or open the file it is empty.

When I click "Compose" I get a blank pop-up. Inspecting the
source I can see that it never finishes downloading. Following
is the last few lines of the source:

function confirmCancel()
{
    if (window.confirm('Cancelling this message will permanently discard its
contents.\nAre you sure you want to do this?')) {
        self.close();
    }
}

function c

When I click the Horde link at the bottom nothing happens.

When I click the Log Out link I get:

Notice: Undefined index: dsn in /usr/local/lib/php/Log/sql.php on line 55

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: query() in
/usr/local/lib/php/Log/sql.php on line 114

I don't understand this as I'm not using ODBC so didn't think I
would need to setup a DNS. I do have Horde setup to use MySQL.
My server is setup as follows:

Operating System: FreeBSD 4.4
Web Server:       Apache 1.3.22_7
PHP:              4.2.3 - Apache Module with Short tags,
                  Gettext, IMAP & XML. PHP Info at
                  http://imptech.net/hosting/info/phpinfo.php
MySQL:            3.23.42

There doesn't seem to be anything related in the FAQ. My
servers.php only has this inside uncommented:

$servers['pop'] = array(
    'name' => 'POP3 Server',
    'server' => 'mail.imptech.net',
    'protocol' => 'pop3',
    'port' => 110,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'imptech.net',
    'realm' => 'imptech.net',
    'preferred' => ''
);

Any help would be appreciated as I'm still hoping to
spend less time debugging this than finishing my own
WebMail app...  :)

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net