[imp] IMP Weirdness

RuneImp rune@imptech.net
Thu Nov 7 09:00:42 2002

Hey Eric,
Thanks for your pointers. Oh and DNS was a typo, I meant
DSN...  :)

I finally just deleted my install and reinstalled Horde
and IMP and updated my PEAR install. I was getting odd
binary responses but fixed that by turning off gzip with
$conf['compress_pages'] = false. I also set
$conf['log']['type'] = 'file' instead of 'sql' and
$conf['auth']['params']['dsn'] = '{localhost:110/pop3}INBOX';
in horde/config/horde.php .

Nothing in the error logs that might be anything other than:

[Wed Nov  6 20:00:03 2002] [notice] Accept mutex: flock (Default: flock)

But I think that's fairly normal. Also as soon as I have
at least 1 message in my INBOX Compose works but if there
are no messages it doesn't. Just pops up blank. Very weird...

OK I have $conf['prefs']['driver'] set to 'none' and as
soon as I switch it to 'sql' I get

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning() in
/usr/home/imptech.net/web/www/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 101

when I try to access Options. I have my MySQL preferences
setup like so

$conf['prefs']['params']['phptype'] = 'mysql';
$conf['prefs']['params']['hostspec'] = 'localhost';
$conf['prefs']['params']['username'] = 'horde';
$conf['prefs']['params']['password'] = '****';// There is a real
password that goes there.
$conf['prefs']['params']['database'] = 'horde';
$conf['prefs']['params']['table'] = 'horde_prefs';

and the database is already setup. Any thoughts anyone?

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net