[imp] Some problem of IMP 3.1

EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo
Sun Nov 10 13:50:39 2002

Hello,

Can you help me about these problem of IMP 3.1 ?

1, After I modify servers.php, I found the "open folder" -> "INBOX" ->
mail/,sent-mail,sented-messages, etc... you can see my attached file (
http://www.ita.org.mo/~edward/imp/menu_of_imp.zip ) !
So, I want to know how to set servers.php , then there is only "INBOX"
-> sent-mail , sented-messages etc...

2, I want to modify the page of login ( like Welcome screen ), I will
allow users to use IMP with multi-language, but I don't know how to
modify login.php ( modify text characters ) by different language...

3, How to change the size of compose window ? I feel the window is very
large, so I want to change -> small size !

Thank a lots.

Edward.