[imp] PATCH: compose.php delocalization

Steve Stavropoulos steve@math.upatras.gr
Sun Nov 10 16:21:46 2002

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Steve Stavropoulos <steve@math.upatras.gr>:
>
> >  IMP already did the delocalization of "Re:" in 3.1. I 'm just asking
> > for more!
>
> That's a matter of machine recognition, entirely different from what you're
> talking about.

 The Fwd: is in the same category.

> Are you really claiming that when you see:
>
> Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch ..
>
> you don't get the gist of it?

 Ok, let's take another example. Can you even _see_ correctly the
following?

 Αρχικό μήνυμα από Chuck Hagenbuch

after that think japanese. If a new user sees that, most probably he
will go to his admin saying "The webmail is broken. Fix it!".

 As you say, everyone who sees "Quoting Chuck" should at least take "the
gist of it".