[imp] Modify config of IMP 3.1

EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo
Mon Nov 11 07:20:53 2002

Hello,

1, How to change the color ( background ) of imp ?
2, How to resize compose window ?
3, How to modify the text characters of login.php ?
eg : change "Welcome to Horde" to "Welcome to Edward's WebMail System",
and I want to let different users to use different language, so I want
to know which files I need to modify ( multi-languages eg : English and
Chinese )...
4, My Webmail system is Redhat 7.2, but Mail Server is Redhat 6.2, so
how can I config the "INBOX" folder under menu of IMP ?
eg : when users click folder "INBOX", they can turn to "sent-mail" or
"saved-messages", but I found there is more than one folder "mail/", so,
how can I hidden "mail/" ?

Thank a lots.

Edward.