[imp] Modify config of IMP 3.1

Mon Nov 11 15:14:19 2002

Quoting EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo:

> Hello,
>
> 1, How to change the color ( background ) of imp ?

Edit horde/config/html.php to modify colors.

> 2, How to resize compose window ?

To change the actual window size, I *think* you need to modify the
code.  To change the size of the composition text area inside the compose
window, there is a preference to set the wrap width which will do this.

> 3, How to modify the text characters of login.php ?
> eg : change "Welcome to Horde" to "Welcome to Edward's WebMail System",

See the follow FAQ entries:
http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c5
http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c4
http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c6

> and I want to let different users to use different language, so I want
> to know which files I need to modify ( multi-languages eg : English and
> Chinese )...

horde/imp/config/*.php (in particular prefs.php and servers.php

> 4, My Webmail system is Redhat 7.2, but Mail Server is Redhat 6.2, so
> how can I config the "INBOX" folder under menu of IMP ?
> eg : when users click folder "INBOX", they can turn to "sent-mail" or
> "saved-messages", but I found there is more than one folder "mail/", so,
> how can I hidden "mail/" ?

Sounds like you want to edit horde/imp/config/servers.php and set
'folders' to 'mail/' (so it doesn't include mail/ in the listing.

> Thank a lots.
>
> Edward.

Please don't send so many duplicate requests for help in the future.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!