[imp] New Language

Mon Nov 11 15:02:47 2002

Quoting Joan Manel Fernandez <johnm@mypic.ad>:

> I'm just trying to set up a new language (Cathalan - ca.CA). I seem to
> follow all the steps. I also have the "AddLanguage ca .ca" in the
> httpd.conf file in my server, but IMP doesn't take my preference (as
> shown in the lang.php file - $nls['defaults']['language'] = 'ca_CA';)
>
> Joan M.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that if this is a new language not
already supported, you would have to add various entries to the
lang.php (nls.php in more recent versions) file.

Something like:

$nls['languages']['ca_CA'] = 'Cathalan';
$nls['aliases']['ca'] = 'ca_CA';

Maybe also charsets and/or spelling support as well...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!