[imp] New Language

Alberto Martín de los Santos de las Alberto Martín de los Santos de las
Mon Nov 11 15:12:26 2002

Eric Rostetter wrote:
> Quoting Joan Manel Fernandez <johnm@mypic.ad>:
>

>>I'm just trying to set up a new language (Cathalan - ca.CA). I seem to
>>follow all the steps. I also have the "AddLanguage ca .ca" in the
>>httpd.conf file in my server, but IMP doesn't take my preference (as
>>shown in the lang.php file - $nls['defaults']['language'] = 'ca_CA';)
>>
>>Joan M.
>

> I could be wrong, but it seems to me that if this is a new language not
> already supported, you would have to add various entries to the
> lang.php (nls.php in more recent versions) file.
>
> Something like:
>
> $nls['languages']['ca_CA'] = 'Cathalan';
> $nls['aliases']['ca'] = 'ca_CA';
>
> Maybe also charsets and/or spelling support as well...

I could be wrong too, but since I had problems with languages, it could
be that it's getting the browser's preferences instead of yours from
Horde/IMP.

Saludos,

Alberto.

   Alberto Martín de los Santos de las Heras
        SGI Soluciones Globales Internet
   alms@sgi.es                    www.sgi.es
              +34 91 806 16 00