[imp] Re: Folders OK in clients other than IMP

Sergey sergeyli@pisem.net
Mon Nov 11 18:59:51 2002

Well,

Here's some relevant information. I'm running todays HEAD of Horde and
IMP, PHP 4.3.0-pre2, and UW-IMAP 2002.RC10. After reading servers.php
help, I can see that in my case $servers['imap']['folders'] must
actually be empty string (.imap/ is the physical path inside a home
folder), but whenever I set it to '', Apache2 child process segfaults
when I click on INBOX. When I set it to '/' just for giggles, it brought
httpd process to 99% CPU utilization and kept it there for minutes until
I killed it, so don't try this at home. Setting
$servers['imap']['folders'] to '.' or 'INBOX' or 'INBOX.' produces
correct INBOX folder, but no other folders. The following message shows
up after I log in:

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The first
argument should be either a string or an integer in
/usr/share/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 395

I will try to look into Tree.php's code to see why these things happen.
Any feedback appreciated :-)!
Thanks!

Sergey.