[imp] Folders OK in clients other than IMP

Sergey sergeyli@pisem.net
Mon Nov 11 18:23:25 2002

Hi!

I've read http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/trouble/index.php#t25 (users
can see no folders besides INBOX) which is my issue exactly, and made
sure that:
a) $conf['user']['allow_folders'] is true;
b) subscription in enabled (I can see subscription-related controls in
Folders view)
c) $servers['imap']['folders'] is set to '.imap/' (yes, with a dot)
which is the setting I compiled UW-IMAP with;
d) setting namespace to 'INBOX.' and clearing 'folders' makes things
worse -- attempt to access INBOX fails with something like "document
contains no data";
e) I can access my folders directly in ~/.imap/* and I can access them
through Mozilla Mail's IMAP account.

There are still no folders under or next to INBOX, although I do have
five of them. Clicking on 'Show unsubscribed' or 'Expand all' shows the
same single INBOX. The only thing that I think may be the problem is
that 'prefs' mechanism is disabled right now, though I plan to enable it
using OpenLDAP as a storage.
Thank you!

Sergey.