[imp] Outlook MIME Problems

Scott Carr scarr@progbits.com
Mon Nov 11 17:34:35 2002

Oh, ok.  Sorry for not checking the RFC first.  It was a quick question I hoped.

I am having problems with MIME attachements, on occassion, then.  It shows a
No-In content available, but it doesn't give me a line to click on either.  It
is rather wierd.

Could I zip a Mail file and send it to somebody, to see what I am talking about?

Would that be the best way, or is there something else I should try?

I have the latest CVS code.
--
Scott Carr
Documentation Maintainer