[imp] Some problem of IMP 3.1

Oliver Schulze L. oliver@samera.com.py
Tue Nov 12 19:41:27 2002

Hi,

EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Can you help me about these problem of IMP 3.1 ?
>
>1, After I modify servers.php, I found the "open folder" -> "INBOX" ->
>mail/,sent-mail,sented-messages, etc... you can see my attached file (
>http://www.ita.org.mo/~edward/imp/menu_of_imp.zip ) !
>So, I want to know how to set servers.php , then there is only "INBOX"
>-> sent-mail , sented-messages etc...

IMP is a client application to the IMAP server.
So, the users can create all the folders they want.
I you want to create the sent-mail for example, don't worry. The IMAP
server will create it for when you send your first email.

>2, I want to modify the page of login ( like Welcome screen ), I will
>allow users to use IMP with multi-language, but I don't know how to
>modify login.php ( modify text characters ) by different language...

IMP supports already many languages.
Is you want to modify IMP code, you need to know well how to program in php.

>3, How to change the size of compose window ? I feel the window is very
>large, so I want to change -> small size !

Try using this setup:
/horde/imp/prefs.php
// compose in a separate window?
$_prefs['compose_popup'] = array(