[imp] Re: Couple Things....

Tue Nov 12 19:46:46 2002

Quoting kelly@featureprice.com:

> Hrmm, on CVS, i have to "Show deleted files" to even find most of those :)

Most of what? conf.php?  It is deleted -- you don't want to download it.

> lemme try getting those updated.. I learned that most are switching to the
> conf.xml. I updated the conf.xml, and received the deleted conf.php and still
> have those same errors for mnemo, and nag.

The deleted conf.php files are out of date and shouldn't be used.  Instead
you configure the application using a horde admin account.  It has a
configuration option that creates a new conf.php file from the conf.xml file.

See the docs/INSTALL file for the various apps for directions.

This assumes you are using CVS HEAD of everything.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!