[imp] Viewing HTML only messages (CVS) - also affects image/jpeg

Chris Hastie lists@oak-wood.co.uk
Thu Nov 14 13:20:30 2002

Quoting Chris Hastie <lists@oak-wood.co.uk>:

> When viewing a message that is Content-Type: text/html IMP does not
> display any part of the message. Nor does it offer any way of viewing
> the message.

To add to this, the problem is not restricted to text/html messages. I've just
received a message containing only an image file. The message has its top level
all I see is the message "There are no parts that can be displayed inline."

I would presume from this that any single part message that is not text/plain
is going to cause the same problem. Such messages, other than text/html are
unusual, but do never the less exist.

--
Chris Hastie