[imp] Viewing HTML only messages (CVS) - also affects image/jpeg

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu Nov 14 17:08:51 2002

Quoting Chris Hastie <lists@oak-wood.co.uk>:

| Quoting Chris Hastie <lists@oak-wood.co.uk>:
|
| > When viewing a message that is Content-Type: text/html IMP does not
| > display any part of the message. Nor does it offer any way of viewing
| > the message.
| >

| To add to this, the problem is not restricted to text/html messages. I've
| just
| received a message containing only an image file. The message has its top
| level
| symptoms -
| all I see is the message "There are no parts that can be displayed
| inline."

Ahhh.  I may see the problem now.  I'm guessing the value of "How do you
want to display attachments?" is "Display in body of the message".  If you
have header display set, the attachment will show up just fine.  That's why
I never saw this problem.

I will make this change to CVS.

michael