[imp] Timeouts/Content Advisor

David Collins davidpcollins@yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 14:40:26 2002

Didn't see this anywhere so here goes.

I have users complaining that after they login any
link that they click on gives a session expired error.
 I've found that IE's content advisor causes it.
Turning advisor off does stop this behavior.  Any
ideas?

Also, I've not able to unregister my session on
test.php.  Below is a quick summary of test.php:

* Horde: 3.0-cvs
* IMP: 4.0-cvs
* PHP: 4.1.2

LDAP, MCAL, Mcrypt, Postgres - No
Everything else - Yes

Everything is working fine except some users are
having timeout issues not related to content advisor.
I'm running this for a university (~21k users) and it
is running smoothly.  Many compliments from myself and
my users.  Thanks guys.

Thanks,
David