[imp] Re: applying the patch

Hans de Groot imp@dandy.nl
Fri Nov 15 13:45:21 2002

Hi :-)

> > and I have c-client in /usr/local/php-4.2.3
>
> I guess the above directory is a cut'n'paste error...

Yes silly me again.

> Then recompile and reinstall PHP.

> PS: Make sure you recompile and reinstall the c-client
>     before your recompile PHP.

SO first patch php
Then recompile the c-client? (I used 8 but now I installed imap-2002.RC10 and
allready compiled it.
When I make the c-client I do not specify the location of php does that matter?
I know they questions are annoying but I was until recently a fan of rpm's so I
do not have much experience in compiling other than just follow the README.

Thanks :-)

Regards

Hans de Groot