[imp] IMP/cvs stability

"Gonzalo G. Agulló" agullo@comtenidos.com
Fri Nov 15 15:30:55 2002

Hi,

Currently running IMP 3.1 successfully, but I'm missing improvements and
fixes only available from cvs. I wonder how stable cvs branches are.

Are they reasonably ready for production systems if they're not critical
or not with high load?

I have a few IMP balanced frontends, sharing mysql at a backend server
for storage. If I upgrade some individual server for evaluation before
setting the whole frontline servers with new version, might I break imp
tables consistency? Will different branches coexist fine while sharing
the db backend?

Thnx